:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by myana on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am

Hey:) I'm looking for ruffle fit mesh like this one:







Thank you! Very Happy

myana

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Extinction on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:58 am

Interested in a Male Skin Template.
Doesn't need to be exclusive. ~

-Will probably reply fast to an IMVU PM, over this. ;~;

Extinction

avatar


http://avatars.imvu.com/Extinction

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:48 am

@Extinction wrote:
Interested in a Male Skin Template.
Doesn't need to be exclusive. ~

-Will probably reply fast to an IMVU PM, over this. ;~;

Messaging now Smile

Gawth

avatar



Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Babbit on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:48 am

Looking for a Unisex eye mesh, I know there are lots out their i'm just trying to cut my cost.
The mesh will be used on my Alt Aquarian
How much would one cost me?

Babbit

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by RenNiiChan on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:10 pm

@RenNiiChan wrote:
I'm looking for...

Andro clothing items (Preferred PVC'Latex)

Male shirts or tops (Pvc/Latex) - Ex: Not those half shirts I keep seeing. Regular shirts or Formal.

Male Shoes

Male Pants (Pvc/Latex)


Still looking for meshes or textures of these things. I have one andro body mesh from catt but I'd like textures I can use to practice getting used to the andro body type (I have one from Painyful but I'd like more). I'd also be appreciative if you could possibly toss any tutorials my way.

Thank you.

RenNiiChan

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Righteous on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:24 am

Hay Cool

Looking for a male skin.

-does not have to be PSD
-does not have to be exclusive
-does have to be a realistic tone (i.e. not super pale or jersey orange)
PM here or IMVU, i'll check both

Righteous

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Righteous on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:28 am

@elda wrote:
@Xija wrote:Hello, I'm looking for baby hairs like these below. I'm willing to pay around 10k+ for them Smile


Please PM me c:

If anyone knows who sells this baby hair I'll be interested as well. ^^



Most of these babyhairs have been either directly copied from SL or heavily influenced Wink lol!

Righteous

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Amaranth on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 am

Looking for some Latex heels, must be in PSD form.
If you can make me some custom ones, Please send me a pm with prices. Smile
Thanks.

Amaranth

avatar


http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:20 am

@Amaranth wrote:Looking for some Latex heels, must be in PSD form.
If you can make me some custom ones, Please send me a pm with prices. Smile
Thanks.

PM'ed ^^

Gawth

avatar



Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Molotov on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 pm

looking for a custom furry templet c:

Molotov

avatar


http://Lilmilly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Babbit on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:39 pm

@Molotov wrote:looking for a custom furry templet c:

Sending you a PM

Babbit

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Ambee on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Looking for Gold and Silver textures for piercings etc CBA to actually look in shop threads.

Thanks!

Ambee

avatar


http://avatars.imvu.com/Ambee

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Babbit on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 am

@Babbit wrote:Looking for a Unisex eye mesh, I know there are lots out their i'm just trying to cut my cost.
The mesh will be used on my Alt Aquarian
How much would one cost me?

Babbit

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by ibrezzyminaj on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:41 pm

@elda wrote:
@Xija wrote:Hello, I'm looking for baby hairs like these below. I'm willing to pay around 10k+ for them Smile


Please PM me c:

If anyone knows who sells this baby hair I'll be interested as well. ^^

yes! im interested in this baby baby hair too. please DM me.

ibrezzyminaj

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Serpantha on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Still looking for make-up (Costume eyeshadow mostly)

Have tried the following and bought some things from them.

- Nurse
- WhiteDiamond (She's away right now)
- Sw33tCru5h
- KaiLynn

If anyone else is selling make-up, please let me know; I'm mostly looking for eyeshadows right now but I am also looking for lips and other things too.

Serpantha

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Lollirot on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Calypsio wrote:Still looking for make-up (Costume eyeshadow mostly)

Have tried the following and bought some things from them.

- Nurse
- WhiteDiamond (She's away right now)
- Sw33tCru5h
- KaiLynn

If anyone else is selling make-up, please let me know; I'm mostly looking for eyeshadows right now but I am also looking for lips and other things too.

You are looking for them custom made?

Lollirot

avatar



http://avatars.IMVU.com/Lollirot

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Serpantha on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:37 pm

@Lollirot wrote:
Calypsio wrote:Still looking for make-up (Costume eyeshadow mostly)

Have tried the following and bought some things from them.

- Nurse
- WhiteDiamond (She's away right now)
- Sw33tCru5h
- KaiLynn

If anyone else is selling make-up, please let me know; I'm mostly looking for eyeshadows right now but I am also looking for lips and other things too.

You are looking for them custom made?

No; pre-made files are fine by me.

Serpantha

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Lollirot on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Calypsio wrote:
@Lollirot wrote:
Calypsio wrote:Still looking for make-up (Costume eyeshadow mostly)

Have tried the following and bought some things from them.

- Nurse
- WhiteDiamond (She's away right now)
- Sw33tCru5h
- KaiLynn

If anyone else is selling make-up, please let me know; I'm mostly looking for eyeshadows right now but I am also looking for lips and other things too.

You are looking for them custom made?

No; pre-made files are fine by me.

Ah, alright. I sometimes take on custom orders.

Lollirot

avatar



http://avatars.IMVU.com/Lollirot

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Ballet on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:44 am

Looking for someone to make an exclusive (by exclusive I mean you would make the product and submit it, then I'd derive from it and you'd hide your product so only my product could be derived from) mesh for this swimsuit, this hat, this apron (layerable), and this dress (layerable). PM me on here or on IMVU if you can do it or if you know of meshes out there I can derive from to make the products. (:
Edit:
I may have more ideas, so feel free to PM me/message me in general if you can make clothes, shoes, and/or accessories.

Ballet

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Casual on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:09 am

Looking for some jean/leggings/bottom textures because I have given up all hope trying myself. Oml.

PM me on IMVU.

Casual

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Casual on Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:08 am

Looking for a baby hair mesh + opacities!

PM me on IMVU c:

Casual

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Molotov on Sun May 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Looking for
Furry noses
Female and Male Abs
Freckles
Belly button
COLORFULL dreads

please message me if you have any of these to offer ^-^ thank you
can pay with paypal or credits C:


Molotov

avatar


http://Lilmilly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by sw33tcru5h on Wed May 13, 2015 11:18 am

@Molotov wrote:
Looking for
Furry noses
Female and Male Abs
Freckles
Belly button
COLORFULL dreads

please message me if you have any of these to offer ^-^ thank you
can pay with paypal or credits C:

pm'd Smile

sw33tcru5h

avatar



http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Babbit on Sat May 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Looking for a Unisex eye mesh, I know there are lots out their i'm just trying to cut my cost.
The mesh will be used on my Alt Aquarian
How much would one cost me?

Babbit

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Ballet on Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Edited.


Last edited by Ballet on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Ballet

avatar


Back to top Go down

Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum